Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sick Day

I'm not really sick. I'm pretending to be sick. Although I'm not lying and telling people I'm sick. So I suppose I'm lying to myself. In any case, I'm taking a sick day. Nothing's actually wrong with me, I'm just having one of those days where I just don't feel like doing anything. It started last night. I came home from a friend's house around 2 am, and I sat down on my couch with every intention of staying up all night, so that tonight I might actually go to bed at a human hour. But the next thing I know, I'm waking up on the couch at 11:30am, and my computer is telling me that the Netflix player has "timed out" and I need to refresh the buzzer. So I thought, what the hell. Today will be my off day. So all I'm doing today is sitting on my couch and watching Dexter on my laptop, texting my would-be boyfriend.

It's a good day.

-M.

No comments: