Saturday, April 26, 2008

Taking a break from all this IB crap.

So I've decided not to do any homework today, and so right now I have nothing to report from the land of IB. Instead I'll talk about something very dear to me:

Twilight.

Now, Twilight-mania has swept the world, affecting girls and boys alike, of all different ages. (My mother loves the series, and I've finally gotten my father to read Twilight.) I don't mean to bash the people who just started reading the series within the past year, BUT I started reading Twilight when it first came out. So there.

Seriously, though, I think it's wonderful that the Twilight series has taken off so well. I'm even more ecstatic that the movie's coming out. I always check the Twilight Lexicon's blog for news on the movie and anything related to Stephenie Meyer. That website is my link to anything Twilight. It is simply amazing. I love it.

Another Twilight website I like to go to is TwilightGuy.com. It's this one guy's blog who's reading Twilight, and he gives us a blow-by-blow of what his impressions are. It's really interesting, to see a guy's perspective of Twilight.

That's all for now. I can't really think of anything else to say... If I do, I'll make sure to post it, even though I'm pretty sure nobody's reading this.

As always,
M.

No comments: