Thursday, April 24, 2008

We never wanted it to be this way

Hey to all of those who don't read this! I've just realized that I have not posted in this blog for over a year. Why do I even keep it? Well, my hope is that someday I'll be famous, and then people will actually want to know what I think. That would be pretty freakin' awesome. But, for now, I'm just this weird teenage girl who talks to empty cyberspace. I'm actually glad I have this blog, 'cause I can pretty much comment on whatever the hell I want. Except for my school, 'cause then they'll probably find this and then expell me for something or other. Like saying it's an unorganized hell-hole where the administration has no idea what the hell they're doing. Oops, did I actually say that? Anyway, my school is both a curse and a blessing. It's a curse because of the rigorous work they put us through...or, at least, that's what they're having us IB kids doing. (Though, I'm proud to say, I've only had one breakdown this year. Yay! Go me.) It's a blessing because I have some of the best friends of my life here, and I'm glad that there are other people who are as geeky as me. ^_^

Peace out,
M.

No comments: