Thursday, May 08, 2008

Relief! At last!

I am done with the IB Math Studies exam! Wooooooooo! *victory dance* I took my Paper 2 today, and I am so glad it's over! A huge amount of stress has dissipated, but the pressure is not entirely gone (and it never will be). Studying for the test, I think, was effective, and I'm glad I did so. I didn't study for my AP Euro history test last year, and I got a 2. *shakes head* That was extremely stupid of me.

Anyways, with the IB program, it's always out from the fireplace and into the oven. (I think that's a frequently used expression...right? Or did I just make that up? I dunno.) I now get to face:

1 play that's due for creative writing
1 essay that's due for english
1 outline for my World Lit 1 paper in english
1 Chimera DNA project for Bio.

Fun stuff, right? And I do believe that all of this is due within the next week! Fun, fun stuff. The worst part is that it's my birthday next week (Thursday, the 15th, mark it on your calenders! I'm expecting gifts!) and 3/4 of the stuff that's due next week is due on my birthday. Sucks, doesn't it?

I'm starting to feel the old (and definitely not welcome) feelings of a panic attack again. I'm calm for now, but I feel it creeping up on me...
I just hope it ends before final exams. I can't deal with a breakdown and study at the same time. It's inefficient.

*Bows*
-M.

No comments: