Monday, May 12, 2008

Swamped

Unfortunately, this week seems to be project/due date week. Which really especially sucks, since this is the week of my birthday. I'm going to have SO MUCH homework on my birthday! DX Gah. This sucks. Well, that's the life of IB, I guess. This week, I have a lot of english crap due, as well as I have to work on my world lit 1 draft. Then there's the matter of my TOK internal assessment, which is due on friday, and my bio DNA Chimera lab, which is also due on friday. Yup, the 15th is gonna be busy.

At least I have college to look forward to, right? I think it's gonna be much easier than the Ib program. Well, the undergrad part will be. I'm not so sure about the grad school part. But the university I want to go to considers a 73% a B. Hahaha! At my high school, a 73% is a low C! I can't wait to go to university...

Your humble blogger,
M.

No comments: