Saturday, May 03, 2008

Preparing for the Math exam

Today I actually studied. I'm so proud of myself. I've come up with a system: I copy problems out of my book, about nine of them, time myself for 90 minutes, and take my little simulated test. Then, because the answers are in the back of the book, I check my work! I'm proud of myself: I've been getting most of the questions right. There are things I need to study a bit more, but still! I think this is the most I've ever prepared for a test. Sad, isn't it? I have no idea how the hell I have A's and B's (I've recently raised my grade in Bio from a C to a B, even though I pretty much flunked the last quiz. How I raised my grade, I'll never know). My math exam is on wednesday and thursday. Paper 1 is wednesday, Paper 2 is thursday. For both days, I'm excused from school, even though both of them are only 90 minutes long. Ha! And I've worked out a system: If I get a 3, or even a 2 on this exam, I'll just make up the points with my other exams! I'll make sure to get a 7 on my english exam! (English is by far my best subject.) See? It all works out.

I'm so glad; this summer I'm going to Forks! It's gonna be super awesome. I went last year, and it was so beautiful that my mom said that I can bring a friend this year!

It's so beautiful up there. The mountains are perpetually covered in clouds, and there are trees EVERYWHERE! You know how in Twilight, Bella says something along the lines of "everything that's supposed to be brown...it's all covered in green squishy stuff here." Yeah, it's true. Absolutely everything is, in fact, covered in green squishy stuff. Here's some pictures from last year's trip:






When I go there this summer, I'm definitely putting up more pictures.

So I saw a picture of the place they were using for the Forks High School in the movie, and I'm really happy with it. In fact, all of the places I've seen from that movie look a hell of a lot like the actual Forks. I'm glad that this movie has fallen into such capable hands.

Signing out,
M.

No comments: